Brainwashing In Business Opportunities
Brainwashing in business opportunities is something that you really need to be aware of. The techniques they use are very powerful and can have an effect on you making a good business decision. Techniques that cult creators use can also be seen in the way that new recruits are pressured and controlled in business opportunity organizations.
Here are the steps in the brainwashing process.
- Assault on identity
- Breaking point
- The compulsion to confess
- The channeling of guilt
- Reeducation: logical dishonoring
- Progress and harmony
- Final confession and rebirth
Click the link below for a detailed description of each step.
Here are common elements of a cult.
- The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
- Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
- Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
- The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).
- The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).
- The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
- The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).
- The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members’ participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).
- The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
- Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.
- The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
- The group is preoccupied with making money.
- Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
- Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
- The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
– Source ICSA
If you do not follow their instructions, here are two examples of how they break you down.
Tonny Robbins “You are gutless!”
David Wood “Don’t be a Wussy!”
Here is some better advice from Steve Jobs.
How to succeed in business: Gain Market advantage and sell to those strengths.
Here is Steve Jobs to show you how to think about your market and how to sell to your strengths.
Steve Jobs the secret of life.
Brainwasing in Business Opportunities Conclusion
Some business opportunities wish to destroy your identity as a thoughtful thinking hard working person. Once you are destabilized they sell you something. Tony Robbins calls skeptics gutless. David Wood from the Empower Network calls people wussies if they don’t get in.
They use an organized group and events to keep you in line. They use regular audios and videos to keep you brainwashed. They separate you from others by turning people that do not think like you into nothing other than baggage that is holding you back. If you stop thinking like them after you have run out of money, you are branded a failure and ostracized.
These are powerful brainwashing and cult tactics that are used to keep you in as long as possible and maximize your loses.