North American Power Business Opportunity Shutdown
It has just been announced that the Thrive and North American Power business opportunity has been shutdown.
After a lot of thoughtful analysis, discussions, and soul-searching, it is with a heavy heart that we are announcing the end of the Thrive and North American Power opportunity.
The announcement came without warning to their representatives.
Below are some important facts you need to know about this development:
- Independent Representatives will continue to receive residual payments on customers that have been referred to date.
- In addition, once successfully processed, any pending enrollments that have been referred to date will receive the normal up-front commissions.
- Independent Representatives that have earned Free Energy will continue to receive Free Energy for as long as they remain qualified.
- Independent Representative Agreements and Policies and Procedures remain in full effect, and such payments are conditional on adherence to the Agreement and Policies and Procedures.
- Effective immediately, Independent Representatives will be unable to refer new customers or representatives to Thrive or North American Power. All referral sites have been disabled.
- Until further notice, Representative Support will not be open for phone inquiries.
- If you still have questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All AmericanWind subscriptions will remain active. Those wishing to cancel their subscriptions can do so by emailing email@example.com.
- Customer Care will not be able to field any questions related to this decision or the Opportunity.
North American Power was founded in 2009 by Kerry Breitbart and Carey Turnbull. The company provides electricity and natural gas to residential and commercial customers in select deregulated energy states. The company also sells Renewable Energy Certificates in all 50 states through their American Wind program. North American Power uses a multi-level marketing model to sell utilities, and as of April 2014, they are #47 on the Direct Selling News Global 100.
Here is how this business opportunity was presented.