My Advertising Pays Shutdown In The USA
I reported on the My Advertising Pays scam back in December of 2014. They have now been shutdown in the USA. On October 14, 2015, My Advertising Pays will no longer permit U.S. registrations for new clients and affiliates. The management team for My Advertising Pays tries to say “This is strictly a business decision we’ve had to make based on the numbers.” I don’t believe them.
Here is their announcement of the change:
United States Market Decline and Subsequent MAP Corporate Decision
We have battled with this decision. After careful consideration and extensive consultation with our Legal Team, MAP Executives, Tax Advisors, Financial Advisors and European MAP Leaders, we have unfortunately decided to completely pull out of the American marketplace.
The decision comes on the heels of a declining marketplace in the US for our company. It simply isn’t profitable for us to remain engaged there. Over 90% of our business already comes from Europe, while we are catering to the US members by operating in US currency. It doesn’t make good business sense to continue operating in a place and expending valuable resources in a market that’s steadily declining. We are going to focus on the place where we are wanted and are making huge strides. This is strictly a business decision we’ve had to make based on the numbers.
How’s this going to work and what does it mean for you?
If you are an American Citizen;
- As of now, all current American members’ MAP profiles are read-only, meaning you can’t change your profile to another country. If you legitimately have citizenship in another country, can legally operate from it, and can prove it, you will need to contact our support department and provide this proof before we will change anything in your profile for you. Please submit a support ticket with the subject line “Legal Change of Address” and include in the ticket your Legal ID from a country other than the US. All ID’s will be vetted to ensure legitimacy.
- Current US members can no longer purchase credit packs.
- If you are an American member, even though Profit-Share earnings are not guaranteed, your currently held credit packs will be paid off completely over an extended time-frame. The extension will be due to the loss in profit we will obviously have from the American market. Being ethical here is very important to us so we wanted to ensure our American members were still paid.
- The America profit-share system is now separated from the International profit-share system. The US-PS system will pay out profits according to advertising purchased by American participants. It is practically impossible for us to determine how long it’s going to take for all of your current credit packs to be completely fulfilled, but we suspect it will take around 6 months or longer. Please do not construe this as a promise by us as it completely depends on advertising sold to Americans.
- Any American member that has made a purchase through a payment processor within the last 30 days can ask for a 100% refund and we will process those for you, so there is no need to dispute the charge with your credit card issuing bank. Please submit a support ticket with the subject line – “US Refund” and we will process them ASAP.
Any American member with referrals will still earn referral commissions from those referrals purchases uninterrupted, according to your Membership Level.
We are offering a lump sum payout to anyone that has already earned more than they have paid to us. This offer extends to ONLY those that can pass the following test;
Total your IPAYOUT+STP+VX purchases. If that number is LESS than the “Total Earned” number found on your My Credit Pack Stats page ( https://www.myadvertisingpays.com/Dot_Shares.asp ), then you will qualify for a lump sum payment. Please do not count purchases made with your MyAcct.
October 30th, 2015 will be the last day you can request a lump sum payment. After that date, your credit packs will earn until fulfilled.
Lump sum payments will come from the US Reserve Fund and the offer will be less than the total payout for your existing credit packs (check your dashboard for your specific payout amount). You do not have to accept this payment and can opt to earn the total amount of your Credit Packs over an extended period of time. The Adfund will not be a consideration in the lump sum payout amount.
If you are an International Member;
- Absolutely nothing will change for you! You will earn profits based on International sales, which are tremendous!
- The International Reserve Fund will be untouched for US payouts.
Even though I really hate to pull out of the US, I have absolutely no doubts that this move is going to prove to be one of the best business decisions we’ve ever made. The Euro is a strong and stable currency and we will be able to put 100% of our efforts and resources in the marketplace which is BOOMING right now. Month over month, our international revenue has beat the month prior since October 2014, with the exception of one month, while our US revenue has steadily declined. – Source Myadvertisingpays.info
In my opinion, they are leaving the USA to escape any regulatory review by the SEC. My Advertising Pays is running a Ponzi scheme. They have set their system up so that it is prohibitive to take your money out. They are using new investor money to pay previous investors. They have you recruit people with the hopes of making significant income which has little chance of happening. Avoid the My Advertising Pays scam.