MMM Nigeria Freezes Payments
MMM is the scam that never seems to die. After MMM Global shutdown and MMM South Africa froze accounts, MMM has now frozen payments in Nigeria. MMM is not a community. It is a Ponzi scheme that takes advantage of the greed and need of individuals. Now that the dreams of these individuals are starting to shatter, they are now losing hope. In poor countries Ponzi schemes drive people to suicide.
Here is the MMM Nigeria announcement:
There have been many reactions to this news. Here are a few of them:
What is the meaning of the shit? When am I getting back my money?.
The beauty of this whole issue is…by February, we all will be smiling. I wanted to get help this morning and got the msg it was frozen. I understand why the system did that. So lets be patient.
What you don’t know about mmm Nigeria
The owner of the website has many agent in Nigeria
And those agent has multiple blank account
On this note all the money you have been paid in within last 3weeks was delivered to those agent account
Finally the man has meet his target
Bye bye to mmm Nigeria
Nigerians are very very very gullible… MMM is going to crash sooner than later… If it doesn’t crash this December it’ll crash later next year.. Count ur losses now
mmm south africa was frozen in may till now it has not been unfrozen!!! truth they say is bitter, when a ponzi system got saturated!! it breaks down, google Achieve community of Troy and Kristi Johnson, Zeekreward, Justbeenpaid or Michael Freeman….Sergey Mavrodi cant be different…accept the truth and move on!!!!!
MMM has disappointed a lot of us now, this is not encouraging at all! Now that it’s like this who will like to PH nw? The admin should have told us before now about this latest development, cos I for 1 have plans for that money.. Now I have to start planning afresh for d festive, so annoying… Who knows if they r not even crashing..
Suicide mode activated…
– Source MMM Nigeria Facebook
This all happened shortly after a supposed letter from Sergey Mavrodi:
So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.
1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?
2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.
3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What”s wrong with that?
4. You have repeatedly stated that “it should be investigated!.. researched!..” It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?
5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?
MMM Nigeria Conclusion
Do not let Sergey Mavrodi take advantage of you. He is a scam artist that has taken advantage of people around the world with MMM. He is a fraud and his MMM community is a fraud.